Italy Retreat 2019: Due to Covid, Retreats are on hold. Keep dreaming of beautiful Italy
My typical Italy Retreats for Women go something like this: Cooking classes with a local Italian mamma, our own villa with our own private chef that cooks delicious Italian food for us, swimming pools, gorgeous oceans to swim in, shopping, walking, hiking, the best art and architecture in the world, ancient ruins, massages, and eating and drinking the best that Italy has to offer.
*Please read my blog post on Slowing It Down to learn why I am taking a sabbatical
TUSCANY, UMBRIA, CINQUE TERRE
ON THE ITALIAN RIVIERA 11-13 Nights
Our day trips from our Tuscan villa include visits to Siena, Assisi, Cortona, San Casciano thermal springs, and more. In addition, we spend a couple delightful days in the Renaissance city of Florence, then several days on the Italian Riviera in the Cinque Terre, where we hike and swim.
We have our own personal Italian chef at the Tuscan Villa, spectacular panoramic views of mountains and the gorgeous Valdichiana (Golden Valley) in Tuscany, ten minutes from Cortona, Italy. We enjoy our private swimming pool, and walk the trails that meander through grape vineyards and olive groves, on the grounds of our 16th Century beautifully renovated villa–the fruits of which we will be savoring with our meals.
In addition to 4 days in the Cinque Terre, during our day trips, in a private van we explore the historical towns of Florence, Siena, Cortona, Assisi, and San Casciano to immerse into the healing thermal springs to melt away any stress that the silence of the villa and the Mediterranean Sea has not yet taken care of for a day to relax, receive a massage and rejuvenate with the backdrop of the green Tuscan hillsides of Val d’Orcia.
Finally a cooking class will round out our la dolce vita adventure.
After our week’s stay at the Tuscan Villa, we spend our five nights in Florence and on the Italian Riviera in Monterosso, in the Cinque Terre. While here we adventure to other seaside villages along the coast—Portovenere, Vernazza, and Manarola. We swim in the clear turquoise waters of the Mediterranean (Ligurian Sea), hike one of the trails around the mountainside to the neighboring village, eat delicious local food, take ferry and train rides, and shop in the quaint stores filled with local products.
- Explore ancient ruins and some of the most exquisite art in the world
- Hike from one coastal village to another overlooking the Mediterranean Sea
- Immerse into the warm thermal springs with a massage on Spa Day
- Learn to cook local Tuscan cuisine
- Wander the streets of Dante, Saint Francis of Assisi, and Michelangelo
- Swim in the Mediterranean sea and so much more….
- $4050 Double room occupancy
- $4950 Single room occupancy
- Air Travel to Rome round trip from your home
- Travel Insurance (required
1. For more information, please complete the form below.
2. Pay Non-Refundable Deposit of $700USD to secure your reservation.
3. Do two coaching sessions with me before making the deposit. (Discounted $75 for two)
Here’s what Lisa and Cindy had to say about their experiences on my Italy Retreat for Women:
“You will have some of the happiest days of your life if you go to Italy! I wish I could go for the first time again….the beauty, friendship, food and fun are all off the charts.” –Cindy B.
**The Retreats fill early, so please act quickly. For more information about Lenora’s Italy Retreats simply complete the form below or call 641-472-0414.