Articles About Changing Limiting Beliefs
The following are some helpful reading that will give you an idea of how I work with people who have a strong desire to discover and dismantle limiting beliefs that no longer serve them. Such limiting beliefs can stand in the way of having better relationships, losing weight, being more successful, and more. The articles open up in a new window, just click to close and return to this page.
To receive more helpful reading articles, be sure to subscribe to my FREE monthly Change Limiting Beliefs Newsletter.
- Option Method Dialogue
- The Option Method by Jean Greco
- Lynn Twist: Doing the Impossible
- The Butterfly Story: Are You Free?
Relationship Myth Articles:
- The #1 Relationship Myth: Do You Lose Yourself in Love?
- The #2 Relationship Myth: I’m not worthy of love…
- The #3 Relationship Myth: In order to get what I want in relationships,
I need to use anger
- What the Secret Didn’t Tell You
- Celebrate Acceptance (Q&A)
- Placebo Effect: Health and Belief
- Getting Unstuck
- The 7 Step Manifestation Exercise
- Going for It
- All I Want Is a Little ACCEPT, Just a Little Bit
- Tilling the Soil of Your Desires
- Why Do You Feel the Way You Do?
- A Key to Your Emotional Freedom
- Change Your Beliefs, Change Your Life
- An Interview with Lenora
- Top 10 Ways to Be Happy
- The 10 Most Common Self-Defeating Beliefs
If you would also like to also discover the 30 Self-Defeating Beliefs Common to Women and the 30 Self-Defeating Beliefs Common to Men, subscribe to my newsletter and you will receive 2 Limiting Beliefs Personal Assessment (one about women, one about men), PLUS an exclusive audio interview to learn 3 Tips to Enhance your Happiness, with Marci Shimoff, author of, “Happy For No Reason.” Sign up for free HERE.