This is a guest post by one of the wonderful women, Mary Ellen Maguire, who adventured with me to Italy during one of my Italy Retreat. Find your joy and stretch outside your comfort zone on a regular basis.
I asked her to share her wisdom and writing from a writing group we attended: Women Who Run With the Wolves Writing Course lead by Rae Bales from The Women’s Writing Project.
Thank you for sharing!
How to Become a Person of Intense Inner Strength and Knowing
The possibilities, 10 Points:
- Find role models to observe and study their lives. Learn all you can about them.
- Be open/free to do inner self exploration and processing, be willing to accept and adjust behaviors.
- Go into the shadow side of your material, your inner life. Shine a light on the places needing to be discovered, healed and released.
- Notice the small things; the beauty in nature, the smiles on faces, the joy in dancing and moving.
- Bend with the winds of every day travails.
- Allow for, and learn from, your failures and successes, and the cycles of life’s experiences.
- Find good teachers, healers, shamans, sisters, friends to guide you on your way.
- Get enough rest, healthy food and exercise.
- Have inward quiet time and space for your self daily.
- Follow creative threads and links to open all doors.
- Relax and enjoy life, accept “what is”.
Mary Ellen Maguire
Inspired by “Women Who Run With the Wolves”
by Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Ph.D.
March 14, 2014
~~~Thank you, Mary Ellen, for your wisdom and sense of adventure in all things!
Lenora’s Writing post, PART II Click: How to Become a Woman of Inner Strength and Knowing, check out my BeHappyLifeCoachBlog.
Learn more about traveling to Italy on Lenora’s Italy Retreats For Women
Find out more about Lenora’s Sweet Life Workshops and Sweet Life Happiness Coaching.
You are welcome to reprint, copy, or distribute Lenora Boyle’s article, provided author credit is included.
together we are so wise aren’t we? – the joy of these delightful trips is so conveyed in the photos and ALL the writing. Congrats to Lenora for Always a Job well done as troop leader and Mary Ellen for her adventure taken on. yay. (that was in italian.
Thanks Rae for visiting my blog, and for a wonderful writing adventure. Here’s to living la dolce vita,the sweet life!