Photo: Author (left) Marci Shimoff and Lenora Boyle
My dear friend, Marci Shimoff, author of Happy For No Reason , six Chicken Soup Books, and featured teacher on the movie, “The Secret” is known for many outstanding accomplishments around the world, but she holds a special place in my heart because she introduced me to my husband of 27 years. For that I am grateful to her. Now her wonderful book, Happy for No Reason is coming out in paperback, today, March 4. It’s a wonderful book that I read in hardback a couple times and is chockfull of tips on how to be happy no matter what the circumstances.
You probably know that there’s actually research that shows that UNhappy people:
- Have a greater risk of heart disease, strokes, hypertension, infections, and Type 2 diabetes
- Release more of the stress hormone cortisol. They have a higher heart rate and may be at higher risk for heart attacks
- Are 65% more likely to get a cold
- Are less likely to find a spouse
- Live nine years fewer than their happy counterparts
So… when you are happy, you are likely to live longer. You are more emotionally and physically healthy, creative, energetic, compassionate, and successful!
When you order by clicking the link, you’ll receive many free gifts too.
Happy for No Reason was #1 on many bestseller lists, including Amazon and #2 on NY Times. It’s been translated in 28 languages and it has inspired a national PBS special called Happy for No Reason that Marci hosted. It’s also a mega-bestseller in Japan (in 19th printing in just 3 months). and has been nominated for the Audio Book of the Year Award (AUDIE).
When you buy the paperback “Happy for No Reason”, you will receive these fantastic programs and many more as a gift…
- “2009 Happy for No Reason Coaching Manual” — plus live group coaching session with Marci over the telephone.
- “Eliminate the #1 Belief that Blocks Your Happiness” — an online interactive process with expert Morty Lefkoe.
- “Happiness: From the Blues to Bliss” recording by Marci and award-winning actress and author, Mariel Hemingway
- “Turn Happiness into Money” recording by Marci and CNBC wealth expert Phil Town
- Over 150 top authors and thought leaders, including Jack Canfield, John Gray, Marianne Williamson and Deepak Chopra, will give you recordings that support you having a wonderful, happiness-filled life of abundance and peace. (These alone are valued at more than $3000!)
Order your book right now by going to: http://www.HappyForNoReason.com/MyBook
Let me know what you think! Maybe Marci can help you find a life partner too!
You are welcome to reprint, copy, or distribute Lenora Boyle’s article, provided author credit is included.