This exercise is most powerful when you go through each step at least once a week.
It’s not necessary to find large blocks of time for this. Look for small bits of time, as often as you can. For example, on Monday morning, you might complete step one, then Wednesday evening, steps two and three, and so on.
For convenience, I encourage you to use the same notebook or folder for each written step, and keep it handy. Occasionally read over your entries. I believe you’ll see that you’re starting to manifest your desires more than you even realized.
- What would you like to be different in your life? Write 4 or more areas of your life where you would like to see change. Please write about you, not about someone else needing to change in some way.
- Circle one item in this list that you’d like to focus on today.
- Blue Sky List. If you could have anything out of the clear blue sky, what would you welcome in your life regarding this challenge? Write your unbounded brainstorming and imaginings. Describe exactly what you would love to have happen, even if it seems impossible today. (5 minutes)
- Start your sentences with: “I welcome,” “I choose,” “I’ve decided.” Refrain from using “I want.” These expressions are better than the traditional affirmations that asserted something was already true when it wasn’t. An example might be, “My business is thriving,” when we know that it is currently in the red. This type of statement keeps our beliefs and desires at odds with each other. It can generate doubt and resistance, when we want to feel expansion.
- Gratitude. Write about ANYTHING you are grateful for. (You don’t need to restrict your focus to the area you picked in Step 2.) Feeling grateful is one of the magical parts of the Manifestation Exercise. It opens the door for more opportunities, insights, synchronicities, and creativity to come to you. (5 minutes)
- Option Method Dialogue. Explore blocks you may be feeling by writing a dialogue, including questions and answers. Start with the area you chose in Step 2, but don’t put any limits on where you end up. (10 minutes)
- Option Session. Explore the area you selected in Step 2 in an Option session, if possible with a partner. Start with the feelings you have right now, regardless of how you felt when you first selected this area. (30 – 60 minutes)
Record successes, synchronicities, and support as often you can. It’s very important to note both large and small successes. (5 minutes) Even if you’re unable to do steps 5 and 6, be sure to do the other steps, because they will give you remarkable results on their own.
I’m so sure you’ll have great success with this Manifestation Exercise that I encourage you to share your experiences with me by email!
What’s between you and your sweet life?
No matter how successful or happy you are, there is always something you can improve. I work one-on-one with men and women, in person or over the phone.
Simply click the button below and contact me to schedule your free 15-minute meet-up with me.
You are welcome to reprint, copy, or distribute Lenora Boyle’s article, provided author credit is included.